Saturday, July 28, 2012

independamt steps

After nearly nine weeks I am finally starting to take independent steps no walker or crutches still in the annoying boot which is probably the reason it has taken me so long to figure out my balance but I am getting there brace casting soon I am actually excited for this one I cant wait to be able to lift my leg and not feel like I have a brick attached to it Ready to walk by myself with lighter equipment.
Speaking of equipment there is talk that dad may be coming home august 14Th and he got a brace for his right leg to help with his mobility his is way cool though the person making it knew he was a hunter probably from the likes and interests listed in his info and they made it camouflage colors green and brown so if he ever does return to hinting it will blend. I am very hopeful he will return to some sort of hunting but I am sure it will not be archery. I know some are not for hunting but it has been my dads passion for many years and he does it to help put food on the table nothing that is salvageable goes to waste I am hoping that I can get a neat brace I want mine purple and probably white if they have a pattern or something interesting I don't just want the plain icky stuff i have had in the past lol if I have to wear it Its going to be fashionable lol

No comments:

Post a Comment