Tuesday, July 17, 2012

lots going on just doesnt seem to be ending for us all right now

The good news is my cast comes off tomorrow nervous excited but mostly wish my dad was home to be with me after it comes off he was so excited for the chair to be gone again and me to be walking we celebrated only having three weeks left the night he had his stroke I was so happy and he was just ready for it to be over with I let my niece paint my toenails now that i can move my toes as celebration and then all hell let go sorry but life right now feels hellish there has to be a heaven after going through all of this.
i am also currently looking for another counselor for a few reasons one being I feel that I need to be as close to home at all times as possible when my dad does come home the others I am not ready to disclose yet but probably will in the future. I am falling apart right now have not had any counseling in eight weeks because of my surgery and very limited phone contact doesn't do the trick.
there still is not much improvement in my dad yet but he is working hard to regain things there are some things that he is doing with assistance like transferring from bed to chair and chair to bed he has said a few words but they are still limited. still no movement on that side very unsure right now if he will regain any of that. all i want is my dad home and i feel like right now that is just so far away. well that is about all from my end here i will update again soon hugs to all of u

1 comment:

  1. Just hang in there with your dad. My grandmother had a stroke and it looked so bleak at first, but she got much better with time and rehab.

    I will continue to pray for you all. I can only imagine how tough all this has been all happening at once.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete