Saturday, July 21, 2012

walker and air cast pics oh and my foot is free sort of lol

Me on the icky walker hard work but here it is for emma as promised

Got the purple cast off in exzchange for this uncomfortable air cast not liking it at all
My foot looking like a flinstone foot

the foot again looks pretty good feeels pretty sore lol I got the cast off on Wednesday which i thought was going to be awesome but turns out I am in more pain now without the hard cast than i was with it. My foot right now feels like it did four days or so after the initial surgery right now so ready to not feel pain ugh. I didn't realize that i was going to be in this much pain eight weeks post op. i do not remember my first tendon transfer being this painful but he also did a tendon transfer and Achilles lengthening at the same time not the happiest girl right now but hanging in

2 comments:

  1. Well, I cannot wait for Emma to see this. She is going to flip out over the purple cast and the fact that you put the walker pic up here. I am sure she will try to write something. I actually liked the purple cast. That is pretty cool, I mean if you have to wear a cast and all.

    Hugs and hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JENNY, I LIKE UYOU WALKER OSMYUCH. IT IS NICE AND YOUT ARE PRETTY. YOURR CASTTIS VERY NICE IN PURPOLE. I LIKE IT.
    THANKY YOU ABOUT THE PICTURRESS.

    LOVE EMMAAA

    ReplyDelete