Thursday, July 26, 2012

struggling alot

They have finally mentioned the word home for my dad in the context that it will be happening sooner rather than just saying oh he will be home at some point I am very nervous about this but yet want him with us too. I am still having major trouble with my surgery. the boot that I am supposed to be in hurts me alot so I only wear it when I absolutely have to walk I know this isn't helping to get the pain down but I cant take much more pain its going on ten weeks of pretty near constant pain.
I get so exhausted just with the little bit of walking that I am doing My ankle is so weak now it not even funny. I know that eh surgery was successful to get the ankle and foot straight but I am kind of wondering if it was the wrong choice for me I just don't feel like things are going the way they should be some of my family expect em to be up doing house cleaning and all that already when I can barely walk from my house to the end of the drive to put my niece on the bus for her summer school program just lost for sure when will I be able to be fully independent with no walker? I am so beyond lost the good new s is the ramp should be finished on Saturday which is a big step in the direction of reading the house for dad so happy for that
Oh  and  i have an appointment with a new therapist on the second of august decided it was tiem for a change I am hoping this counselor is a better fit for me since she specializes in infertility and chronic pain I am not officially diagnosed as infertile or having fertility issues but with the endometriosis and the pollycystic ovaries i think the odds are stacked against em with that

No comments:

Post a Comment