Tuesday, June 12, 2012

pictures as promised more to come


this is me waiting to be taken to my foot surgery they had a heater plugged into my gown the neat stuff they have these days

This is me post op waiting to go home huge splint to say teh least he wasnt kidding lol

this is me up in my chair waiting to go to my primary doctor for a sore throat yep wonderful timing luckily it was just a virus


the new cast after removal of 24 staples didnt know they could fit that many into one foot but the good news is I already have movement in my foot that i didnt have before I can wiggle my toes never been able to do that so sucess i say even with akk the pain the doc videorecorded me moving my foot i was a short film movie star lol

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see that pretty smile on your face even when you're going through so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cast color! Cool wrap. Hope you are feeling better! Thanks for letting us know how you are.

    ReplyDelete