Tuesday, June 19, 2012

thanks for alll the positive suport

to  Amy and Emma and sheila and miss malayna your support means so much I am glad that em enjoyed the pics and My cast is definitely noticeable the other day actually Sunday afternoon while i was outside my cast caught  the attention of a long time family friend who happened to be driving by yes he was going right along down the road and saw it when i was sitting in the chair near my porch lol.
I have my lil cousin with me until tomorrow i will have to have her take some pics of me on my walker and also scooting on the floor so that emma can know she isnt alone in her hard work and malayna too of course

2 comments:

  1. DEAR JJJJJJENNY, I TOYPE THIS TO YOUBECUASE I WISHTO SAY GET WELL FAWST. I LIE YOUR WHEELCHAIR IAM GETTTING A YERLLOW ONE THAT MOMMY AND ME GOT TO ORDER. IS YOURS A GOOD COLOR? I WANT TO HAGVE ONE THE GOEES BY A MMOTER AAS FAST AS I CAN UP THE SRTREET.

    WHEN I SEE YOUIN YUYR WALKKKKER I WIILL LET YOUR KJNOWIF I LIEK IT.

    BYE. LOVE EMMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Can't wait to see that purple cast!

    ReplyDelete