Saturday, June 23, 2012

Miss Emma

hi sweetie thank you for working so hard to type that comment to me yourself good job girlie. My wheel chair is blue not a fantastic color. I like the idea of your yellow one better ill be able to walk in a few more weeks though i only have to use my chair until my foot heels you will have to show me picutures of your new chair when u get it im excited to see how has school been going so far thsi yearill also take some pictures once i gt the cast off to show u  where i had my surgery hugs and any tiem u want to write on my blog u ask mom u can tell me waht ever u want to tell me about your day ok

1 comment:

  1. THANBK YOU JEEENNY. I WILL LIKE TO WRIITE ON YOU BLOG. I LIKE MY NAME ONM YOUR BLOG. WHEN I GET MY NEW CHAIR I CAN SHOW IT TO YOU IN APICTURE.
    LOVRE, EMMA

    ReplyDelete