Saturday, June 16, 2012

lol cast color decided

the winner is purple mom wants purple along with my niece and purple is my favoraite color too lol purple wins

i went outside today  had to scoot on the floor and down the stairs and then i got up pn my walker and walked or hopped to teh car to go to get dinner with mom i really needed to get out I qill have to take some pics of me on the walker Im not going to take picks of me scooting across the floor although it was pretty funny for us all and made mom very happy to see me wanting to get out and about and being motivated its been tough to be motivated with this op it was as painful if not more painful that i thought it was going to be especially when the nerve block that i was given wore off all at one time rather than gradually like it was suposed to I have been progressibly been feeling like being up more this past week

1 comment:

  1. Emma thinks you look cool in the wheelchair. She likes that you have a chair like her. She would love to see you on your walker because she has one too.

    I cannot imagine how tough this is for you. Glad you got out. Emma and I like purple too. Good choice. Emma definitely LOVED the yellow cast too.

    Your mom sounds awesome.

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete