Thursday, June 28, 2012

cast change tomorrow rough day so far today

I am really excited about the final hopefully final cast of this surgery going on tomorrow. I am one step closer to walking again. two months seems like forever for me. I have been having a rough day because my poor pup has an upset tummy today had to clean up his trowing up and then poo right after. I hate seeing him sick but what frustrates me more is the act that most of the time when i call a few family members they can not or will not help me but they then turn and help another family member go to appointments just so that she doesn't have to drive into Portland hello people i cant drive and im not  supposed to be up much right now either oh well its cleaned but im learning who the real ppl are that i can rely on when something does happen to mom and ill tell you they are not the ones i originally thought  hugs to all hope u are all doing well and miss emma i still plan on getting pics of me scooting and on my walker for u sweetie

No comments:

Post a Comment