Friday, June 15, 2012

cast color debate

debating the color for the final cast of this surgery I have had most of the colors the colors I have not had yet are light blue purple orange and red thoughts i was thinking either purple or light blue as I'm not a huge orange or red fan the only reason i did the yellow is because it is a bright cheery color and it is also endometriosis awareness color I know wrong month but I have to live with it daily oh there is green too but that's just plain yuck very dark and blah thoughts  on color choice are good
having a rough rime right  Now the pics were taken when this whole thing was still OK and i still had spunk lol I'm getting very tired and doing the count down I only have 34 days left but it seems like so long. I miss being able to go out with my family on the weekends and just having the freedom to go into my room I can not get there in the chair  because our hallway is too narrow Mom was awesome though she did bring my mattress out into the living room so that I could at least have something of mine to sleep on I was originally going to use my nieces twin mattress but it was not comfortable at all mom said well if your going to be in pain the least i can do is make it as  comfy as possible my mom is the best seriously lol

1 comment:

  1. I vote for purple! It's my fav! Sorry this is so hard for you. I can't imagine it! Glad to hear your Mom is doing what she can to make it better for you though. Moms rock!

    ReplyDelete