Friday, March 25, 2011

the end of a long week finally Appiointment update

Best news first my kidneys are fine no need for further treatment follow up in one year to make sure nothing has changed. what a huge relief.
I had my urologist appointmetn yesterday that was fairly interesting. i learned that they do not call my condition IC in the urology field or at least not in this office. um do i know what they do cal it nope lol she never did tell me so now i walk with a namless condition. i do not understand how two doctors both whom i respect highly can call this iC and then the doctor who specializes in the bladder says basically that IC is not a condtion.
Seh said that she does believe that my symptoms are real um yeah i hope so if not then let me find another provider. I am really confused. Seh is scheduling me for a cystoscopy or a proceedure to look intot he bladder on may tenth and then told me that if the results of that test were normal than she would recomend DSMOP treatment or another bladder instilation. Im not 100 percent sure why she is recomending these treatments if the cystoscope is normal but i guess ill find that one out if i decide to presue treatment I m not sure I might just as well deal witht he pain. i am not fully enlightning on my experience here but it wasnt one of my best for sure. so i am not sure i will be presuing treatment at this facility following the cystoscopy or just not having anything at all.

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm glad to hear your kidneys are fine but sorry to hear you're still frustrated!

    ReplyDelete