Friday, March 11, 2011

not a good morning for me

Ok its almost ten o clock right now well guess what i have already gotten a phone call telling me i have an MRI on the 18th of my putuitary gland because of my high prolactin levels. Its kind of weird i had to call the doc in order to get the info on what the next step is yet the MRI he wants done is scheduled within the week. I dont understand how doctors work. Dont review things but once they do they just go ahead and schedule the appointmetn with no contact prior so I have to go with it. not that i would not have gotten the mRI but a little coordination to make sure i had enough time to find transportation would have been good and this doctor knows i have transportation needs just a little frustrated here thats all. and nercous on what may be found but im going to try my best not to think about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment