Sunday, April 3, 2011

happy april everyone

Well it is finally april. i am hoping that soon we will not get any more snow. i am tired of falling on my bum trying to walk in it lol and im not lucky cause i dont put a snow suit on first lol. Oh well just another fun aspect of having CP we gotta do what we gotta do right. Well still have not heard any results on my MRI so I am assuming it is fine. i will talk to my GYn on monday and see if he has sent any information to her as i have not heard anything. Other than that things have been pretty good this month hoping they stay mellow for me with medical stuff until may when i have my cystoscopy. Other than that not too much to update on just letting everyone know im still hanging in there.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're hanging in there. Happy Spring! Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete