Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ok so the good news is i had a really good day today

i got to feel well enough to get dressed this morning yay for that yeah sometimes i just stay in PJ's alot. i dont usually admit taht to most but i am begining to see that it is a part of my life and if i want others to know what it can be like to live with maby chronic medical conditions i guess i need to share some of those deails too. its ok to stay in PJ's if you are uncomfortable it took me a long time to accept that until recently i forced myself to get dressed every morning.
So anyhow i was sitting around chilling out and my niece asked me if i was going to walmart with them. meaning her and my aunt the funny thing is i didnt have a clue they were going so i was like i dont think you are going and she was like yes we are so i did end up going.
i got something for the soon to be adition to a friends family a little baby girl and i got printer ink at staples which luckily is not far from walmart then we went to the pet store which is also right there near staples.
i had alot of fun but boy im tired now and feeling pain. i will probably end up with a flare of bladder pain now for a few days which will be a god view for the urologist to see any how.
i have been keeping a diary of my symptoms and number of times i have been urinating to show her when i go in so she can see my freequency and pain on paper so she can get an idea of how severe my symptoms are. A flare is good for them to see. no that was not my goal but when i am up and about alot they tend to happen.
When we were at walmart i saw my favorite bus driver of all time dont ride with her anymore but have not seen her since christmas it was awsome so i had a great day all around.
i have not posted about mom much lately but i have been wishing she would get better for a while now she has been struggling with asthmatic vronchitis and now something with her belly not sure f it is viral or apendacitis waiting to hear on that one i will defiantely post when i know more

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a good day! Love to hear that! I hope your Mom feels better soon! Malayna has been sick again so it's been a tough couple of weeks here too and she's still coughing alot at night so not much sleeping happening here either.

    ReplyDelete