Saturday, March 19, 2011

MRI is a success

i had my mRI yesterday and it went really well actually. the tech only had to retake one set of imagesbecause of my spasms. that is really good for me . i dont have any resulst yet but everything went well as far as teh scan portion is concerned. I slept most of teh day after the scan because of the premed. it worked in the scanner to keep my anxiety down but as far as sleeping durring it no way. i got to listen to music during my scan and then came home and the ru;;effect of teh med hit oh well i got some much needed sleep too so it was a pretty good day overall minus the injection of dye they had to give me. Good thing I asked first before they got me into the scanner I would not have been a happy camper to find out durring the test lolwell im a bit sore from laying still for so long yesterday so im going to relax a bit in a comfortable spot.

1 comment: