Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Very long week for me so far

I am having a very long week this week for a few reasons the major one is pain and discomfort. I have been frustrated with a few things as well but im not going to share my full life on here lol basically just things on medical aspects or i try and keep it that way but any how i have been in a depression now for a while and it is making things so much harder.
I am at a point in life where i want to explore new options in life and experience new things but I am really struggling to find the suport and asistance I need to attain that goal. As I said before mom keeps a pretty tight hold on me because of many aspects the biggest one i think is that she is afraid of losing me because i was so fragile at birth. i really wish that i could be seen as the stron person that i am today. I have alot of medical issues yes but I do not see myself as medicallu fragile. i would really love to get a part time job or voulenteer somehere for a few days a week but it is a huge struggle with transportation and everything as well. i love my family i love bing with them do not get me wrong they are a huge part of my life and a very important one too. i am just feeling the major urge to grow and make some changes in my lofe for the better it iwll happen in time its just really frustrating trying to get there as it is for al with Cp or any other physically limiting disability. it is not a medical post but it is a huge part of anyones life who has a disability so its on here nowany how thats whats been up with me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment