Tuesday, February 15, 2011



It is not mothers day but for me every day that i am here i think about how special mom is to me and i want to dedicate this song to my mommy and all others out there who have raised a child especially all of my cp firends you guys are special mommys.

mom no matter what changes i make in my life i want you to think of this song. i am growing and changing but no matter how much i grow and change i will always need my mommy. i love you so much.
I know it will be difficult for you to let go i am your baby but i will be Ok and i will make the right choices in my life. You have taught me how to make good chioces and to go with what i feel and not let anyone change my mind. i love you for being a wonderful mom and making me the wonderful person I am today

1 comment:

  1. What a great song! I really wish your Mom would give you some of the independence you're looking for. I think it would help both of you. One of my biggest fears is what will happen to Malayna when I'm gone so if I can still be here to witness some independence in her when she's older, I'd be much more at peace with the future. I only hope Malayna is able to be independent someday - the future is so scary. So ask your Mom to think about the future and tell her you want to prepare for the time when she won't be here to help you (as hard as that is for either of you to think about). Maybe then she'll see your point.

    ReplyDelete