Monday, February 7, 2011

i have learned that the only thing that stays the same is everything changes

well i had a good day although it has been painful for me. i went with my niece to her appointment this morning. my poor baby girl got five needles. She was such a tough cookie though. After we finished with her i had to go to my gastro appointment which auntie brough me to and mom brough miss lil one to hers.
My appointment went very well but thing have once again changed. i now have to take a fiber suplement called fiber choice along with the existing meds for two weeks then after two weeks decrease the philips to one caplet a day adn then after another two weeks stop the philips alltogether to see how thing go. the Gi doesnt want to keep me on laxative tablets for too long so I hope this works in my favor pray that things do not return the way they were before dont want to do that again.

1 comment: