Wednesday, February 2, 2011

happy snowy february to all

I am so tired of this snow. it has been crazy this year. I cant wait for spring lol. Other than that not much to report. I have my gastro appointmetn and ob appointmetn comming up this month provided we dont get burried in the snow lol. Im hoping not because i just want them done and over with. Other than that things are going well for me for the most part. im having hip pain again but not going to the doc for that yet until I cant deal with it anymore hope it dies not get to that point though.

1 comment:

  1. I've had enough snow too! Someone on the radio said it best when telling that he likes snow "I like spaghetti too, but I don't want to eat it every day". That's exactly how I feel. See my blog for a post about it.

    ReplyDelete