Monday, February 28, 2011

a poem using the word endometriosis to describe endometriosis pain

Excruciating
Neasueating
Dreadful
Overwhelming
Merciless
Extreme
Tiring
Relentless
Intolerable
Obstinante
Scorching
Insermountable
Stabbing
You guys may be wondering why i chose some of the words i did to discribe my pain well here is an explanation for the ones you may be curious on.
neasueating I chose because the pain letterally makes me feel sick to my stomach
Obstinante i chose because the pain is like an obstinante person it will come and go as it pleases and ther is no way to change what it is going to do.
I chose scorching and stabbing because when i have the pain it feels liek fire is scortching my pelvis and sometimes it also feels like a stabbing pain as well
any way i am just not feeling wel right now and fel like writing something to describe how my pain felt. soemtimes it is so hard to descrice to anyone and this just started comming of onto papervery well so i decided to share with you

No comments:

Post a Comment