Thursday, February 17, 2011

God where are you lately ar you hiding from me

I had my oVGYN visit today. She came in and asked how i was doing and i was like well i want so much to tell you good because that is what you want to hear but i cant I am in pain still and not getting any better. So here is what was done today

I was instructed to discontinue my elmiron which did not hurt my feelings any at all less neasua for me yay for that.

She is putting in a referal to a urologist not the news i wanted but knew It was comming. within the next two months i will have met yet another doctor I feel like every doctor in portland knows who I am .

jenny, My OB lol was pretty discouraged that the elmiron did not help because she didn't want to send me to any more appointments and doctors but she is also doing what we both know is best for me but im still kind of sad and discouraged well tht is what my day intailed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment