Monday, April 12, 2010

another day of appointments

i had the blood work done today so I bet i won't hear anything for another three weeks lol No not really I hope sooner. He was on vacation after my MRI and then had a schedule full of surgeries so I have to give him some room here at least he had a reason for the delay. any how blood work went fine and I also had my fourth lupron out of six today. So happy that only leaves two more polks with a big needle lol. the nurses were shocked that i had two of them in my arm they said they could not have done it. i will however be having the rest in my butt it hurts so much less but it is still sort of painful lol I have only seen one needle bigger and that was when I had to have pain medication after a burn from spilling boiling water on myself. yeah i have had some pretty interesting moments and not al of them come from being medically complicated some from just being plain clumsy although the Cp doesn't help with that factor either but i will admit some of it was my fault trying to do too many things at once like we all do sometimes well that is an old story but just wanted everyone to know how big this darn needle is i hate it but the pain is gone so that is awsome. i am just really nervous as i only have two shots left and i am not sure how wellt he second part of treatment will go because it is th BCP and i was on them before and still had pain but hopefully with the lupron it will take longer to return I pray anyways.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're brave! I'm a baby when it comes to needles! Glad both went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I used to be but learned they hurt less the less you fight and it don't matter weather u want um or not gonna get um lol can't wait till june lupron will be done

    ReplyDelete