Sunday, April 18, 2010

how i am doing lately

I am having a rough time right now still. i was diagnosed with a sinus infection over a week ago and took the medication and i am still fighting something. My nose is hurting and it is no fun at all. not sure if it is allergies or what. I called the doctors office and they told me to use saline and wait it wout. I have been and nothing is changing yet.
Now the interesting thing for me is i can not take any decongestants because of my high blood pressure so i am stuck here witht his stuff lol i will pull through it though nothing much new besides the awsome fact that I get to see my nephew's new puppy tomorrow. So excited. i want one lol. Can't get anothrer one though because of mom's asthma so I'll just settle for sharing his. That is about all for me now

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, sinus infections are no fun! I hope it clears up soon!

    ReplyDelete