Thursday, February 25, 2010

mRi scheduled already

my orthopedic doctor scheduled me for my mRI on the hip already. It is on march 16 at ten thirty. i am not looking forward to it at all i hate enclosed spaces. I still have alot of sensory issues too and the noise is still too much stimulation for me with my bision issues. i hope they offer some really good ear plugs lol. i had one when i was 16 as well to diagnose the extent of damage to my brain. i kept haing invoulentary movements and they had to re take some of the images so in the end my firs one took almost three hours to complete.
i am not happy about another one either since it will be done on my legs which have the most spastic issues not fun. And no medication to help relaxing. I forgot to ask and he may or may not have given it si im just going to be brave and take it like a champ malayna you inspire me even though i have Cp as well you are my new found little buddy hugs to you and mommy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny! Good luck with the MRI. Why can't they give you something to help you relax? Thankfully Malayna hasn't had one since she was 6 months old and she was given medicine to put her to sleep, although she woke up half way through so they had to give her more. Hugs to you too, Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He can but I forgot to ask and he was in a mood the day that i saw him. I am going to talk to my primary when i go see her on the 12th and see if she will give mo something if not i will call the orthopedic and ask him. I just was having an off day and apparently he was too. i had to have blood work on the same day too so that was interesting lol. I will update when the appointment is ocer

    ReplyDelete