Wednesday, February 24, 2010

orthopedic appointment over with

No good bews on surgery he changed my pain medication and now wants an MRI done because the pain I am having he says now is disproportionate to what he is seeing on films. It is the same pain I have been having just the medication is not helping. So frustrating so another appointment for me yippee skippy.
Blood work was a piece of cake lol never thought I would say that in my life. My mouth is feeling much better for the time being but will still need the root canal. Not looking forward to that one but hoping its not too bad. Other than that no news how disappointing. Getting frustrated no doctor seems to make sense right now confusing? yes thats it deffinately. How is Malayna doing and my adress is jennifer berry 492 @ gmail.com without the spaces thanks for offfering to send an invite
I will update again soon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny! So sorry that you're getting such a run around! I hope you get some answers and relief soon! I just sent you an invite to my blog. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete