Friday, July 5, 2013

welvome July and an update on things

I have been having a really rough go of things the past few months. I fell in the shower in may which in turn started my pain again. I am in pelvic pt again to help with it. I think the PT is helping but now I am in a major endo flare. I go to my obgyn on Tuesday to see what she thinks the next step would be. I know that she has offered pelvic floor trigger point injections but I am not sure how they will work with the CP and neither is my PT. she is skeptical that they will not work well because of my tone. I may be asking for lupron again as my pain got so severe today that i was in tears despite taking pain medication. I have fought really hard this round to keep out of the ER and so far I have done it. I know all they will do is fill me full of pain meds and send me home so I might as well do that on my own . I think I have a cyst on my ovary however I am not totally sure. If the pain continues i will be asking for an ultrasound on Tuesday. 

I have booth AFOs now and I can walk without my forearm crutches however I get really tired  easily so I am choosing to use them most of the time when i am outside to keep the fatigue to a minimum. the meds for my nerve pain are working really well my legs are not so painful anymore. also my meds for muscle relaxation are also working well I felt so good until my fall in may. when i went in for my gyn check in april they were so happy that they had not heard from me that my nurse gave me a high five. I am so thankful for my gyn and her awesome nurse. The nurse is wonderful she called to check in on me a couple of times just to see how thigns were going and remind me to hydrate and eat so i could not end up in the hospital. Both my doctor and her nurse go above and beyond the call of duty,
. I am very blessed to have both of them as a part of my medical team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment