Friday, July 12, 2013

update on me again

Hi everyone who reads regularly just wanted to update on how i have been the past few weeks. it has been a long few weeks I was having bladder issues again so I am back in pt for that. I get done with cvisits for that on august fifth. It sems to be helping some but with the CP it is so hard to keep the relief going because when my tone kickes in they are finding that it affects more muscles than anyone thought. Definately more than i thought. I knew that I may have bladder issues later in life and have always had bowel issues but this is just more than i dreamed could happen with cp.

Ok enough on Pt that isnt my favoriate subject these days lol but its a necessary one. I had an OBGYN appointment for follow up and also to check my scar from last surgery because it was red ad swollen. Which was really weird at 16 months post op but she said that it was only a superficial infection and was most likeluy caused by the scar being irritated by my clothing. I have ointment to put on it and have to keep it covered until it is completely healed again.

I also started lupron again after a huge flare of endometriosis. I was talking to my nurse or the nurse who works with my doctor hence the reason i call her my nurse lol, but any how i was talking to her every other day until my appointment she knew what was up and had informed my doctor but my doc is one that has to hear it from her patients mouth, so she waited till the end of the appointment and asked wait have u had any flare ups of endo? I told her that i had a few and every time i get one it is getting more painful. She asked me if i wanted to do treatment which for now is lupron as I am trying to minimize my surgeries or if i wanted to wait it out for another three months. I told her that there was no way i would make it through the next flare as this one was difficult and so painful that i was having trouble holding down food meds and fluids so we startted the lupron. I got a one month injection and they are ordering three month ones so that I can have less pokes. I love my doctor and nurse because they try to make thing seasier for me and are vvery willing to compromize.

No comments:

Post a Comment