Tuesday, July 30, 2013

crazy few weeks

i got my lupron injection almost a month ago now and have been feeling crummy since. I thought it was the lupron for the first few weeks as it has made me feel crappy. However I have never felt as bad as I did this time. I finally gave in and went to my regular doctor and was diagnosed with a sinus infection which is not very kind. I am battling it with medication lots of fluids and rest. I was feeling so bad that I thought something was reallly wrong it was scary when i went in. I am so happy that it was and is only a sinus infection wow made me dizy extremely tired and just blah never had a sinus infection do that. I don't remember it if I have had one like this. I was afraid to go for my second lupron until I found out i was also sick. I should have known it was not lupron but it was freaky because some of the symptoms started soon after the injection and just never left.

No comments:

Post a Comment