Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Frustration setting in really bad

Well my year has not started the way I had hoped it would. This year has again been nothing but doctors appointments,. I was hoping for a better resolution for issues than the trial and error stuff but i guess that is as good as it gets,. I had to go to the doctors again today for a urinary tract infection this one is official lol she siad all markers for infection were present along with blood so the good news is it is not just my pelvic pain this time thank god. I would have cried had she said no infection as my bladder has been doing fairly well with being comfortable.
I was taking flexeril twice a day for spasms of the pelvic floor and I told my primary care doc that it made me way to sleepy so she siad to talk half the dose twice a day to see if it still helped with the pain without making me so sleepy if not she is willing to change it for me.
I am ready for a vacation life is just too crazy for me these days. My legs are bothering me a lot as well with pain in the muscles at the back of my leg and the ones in the front also my hip. i am officially going to new England rehab again for possible brace adjustments the fact that he left me in a solid AFO was good in the very beginning but i am starting to feel that it is restricting my range of motion that is about it for me for today it has been crazy with medical stuff here,.
I am feeling really upset because mom is under so much stress with all of our medical stuff I feel that there has to be a way to deminish her stress but I am not sure how yet 
Dad is getting speech again for a bit to get him using his tablet for speech purposes which will be a good thing any good speech ap ideas for android suggestions are more than welcome miss emma any ideas lol thanks guys for reading I hope u r all well

No comments:

Post a Comment