Friday, January 11, 2013

an update on things

Now that I have finally gotten access to my blog again I will update you all on how I have been doing. I have been having hip pain again and started physical therapy for that yesterday which means its really sore today but I am hoping that it will diminish soon. I am still seeing positive affects with continued pelvic floor therapy which is good. To Emma I didn't get alot for Christmas but that's OK with me I got what i really wanted a new i pod to replace the one that got dropped and broken and some clothes but the best part of my Christmas was that I felt well enough to actually really enjoy the day and all of my family. also Emma yes i still have my brace that goes on my left leg I will have it forever now to keep my foot straight because if it does not stay straight I can not have any further surgery on it so I am making the smart choice to keep the brace on as much as I don't like it. I finally got my yearly upper respiratory infection shortly after Christmas and i am still battling with it now but it is getting better each day. I had to be put on antibiotics because of the fear that it was bacterial since it hung on so long.I meant to post holiday pics but have not done so yet I am hoping to get time really soon but my lil four month old nephew keeps me pretty busy all week i am quickly posting before he wakes up for some breakfast

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear this. Sounds like things are going so well for you right now. Those pelvic floor exercises sound uncomfortable. Can't imagine what you have to do.

    DEAR JJJENNY I GOT A MERMAID THAT SWIJMS FROM SNATA AND A FUR REAL PUPPY DOGNAMED BOUNCY. I DONT HAVE A IPOD I HAVE A IPAD. I LIKE AND MY FRIENDS LIKE IT TOO.

    ReplyDelete