Saturday, January 26, 2013

Im still hangin in

The craziness continues. the new medication she put me on for muscle spasm took a lot to adjust to but i think im finally starting to feel normal again lol. I got a really bad migraine that lasted three days but that seems to finally be gone. I can not see an actual chiropractor because my primary care works with a DO who does spinal manipulation so i am limited to using him because they do not refer outside of the practice. I am OK with this as it is covered fully by my insurance. the other place that we were able to find that took Maine care i would have had to pay out of pocket for the initial visit and the six month follow up as my insurance does not cover those with a chiropractor. the person who i spoke to also said something about me needing to pay a membership fee to be a patient there so I am in a way very glad to have this going in my favor. Really hoping that getting my spine aligned will help with the constant dull ache in my pelvis. I asked for a hysterectomy again and she still feels that it is not in my best interest because I am already starting to have thinning of the bones which is pretty depressing because i know that i will be suffering with this pain well into my forties. Really praying that once my time comes closer she will be willing to take the step and do the surgery. I totally understand where she is coming from however im exhausted from it all. I am hoping with all hope for another two months of feeling just the dull ache which has pretty much became normal for me. I have scheduled my manipulation for the 6th of February I believe it is don't remember totally. I feel so lost in the midst of doctors its not a good feeling for sure this is not where i pictured myself being at 27 but I have to deal with what I am given. Depression has been in my court quite a bit these days which does not make things any easier for sure Im not sure f it is from being cooped in the house because of winter or because of everything going on or from the meds but i am not liking it at all Thank you all of my readers for the support you give it is much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment