Thursday, January 17, 2013

another updaate alot going on latley

I had a really tough weekend with pain over the weekend and ended up in the er on the 13th because i could not get my pain controlled here at home. I had another follow up with gyn on Tuesday the 16th and she put me on more medication for the muscle spasms and referred me to a chiropractor she also mentioned something about a pain guy at mercy hospital and injections of some sort not a huge fan of the injections but I will try anything that might help. I will keep you updated on how things are going. I asked for another surgery however she would not give me a hysterectomy because of my already thinning bones so im stuck with this for some time to come.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you're dealing with so much pain again. Give the chiropractor a try. Sometimes a different approach is just what you need. My Dad would never go to doctors but swore by chiropractors! Good luck and I hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear that you have been having pain again. I will keep you in my prayers. I really hate to hear this.

    ReplyDelete