Friday, October 19, 2012

Life is total craziness right now but its in a good way

I have been totally busy latley but it is good for the most part besides im exhausted haha. I started pelvic floor pt on October 8rth the first appointment was just a get to know each other appointment with my primary pt and thursday was the second meeting where they did some of the work . My pelvic floor is really tight so hopefully pt will help with some of the pain 
My niece started kindergarten this fall and she isnt a huge fan of school especially with all the medical things going on with dad and the stroke. dad is making progress he has speech coming back to him slow but sure some days are better than others still but at least we have him with us. I have a new nephew who i have been spendign alot of tiem with the past two weeks hard to believe i am an auntie to three now wow never dreamed id have one Im one lucky auntie. I think that is about it for today just giving an update hope you are all doing well 

No comments:

Post a Comment