Thursday, October 11, 2012

finally got the brace and shoes figured out

I called the orthotics place again yesterday and finally dug all the way to the bottom of what the mystery was. I knew the shoes i had ordered were on backorder but they did not give a time frame of how long the first tiem i called and said they would call back in a week or so and update well I didnt gear anythign so I called and they told me the shoes would not be shipped until mid november because they are made overseas and they are turnign away truckloads of them because of factory defects or poor quality I was like well change them to a different shoe I am not waiting until novemver that is when my orthopedic appointment is  so I am getting my brace and shoes on tuesday after a two month wait so ready for them thats for sure I will post pics of teh new brace and shoes  when i get to take some

No comments:

Post a Comment