Saturday, October 6, 2012

update on everything

I am suposed to have my first pt appointment monday but not sure that can happen as i am having a bleed which for the endometriosis front is not good we were hoping that the IUD would stop my bleeds thus cut down on my pain level but so far that has not happened the good news is at least my cycles are becoming fairly predictable on the maraina. Dad is doing well he will be more than likley going into out patient rehab soon where they specialize in neuro rehab it is the same place he was in after his stroke but he will be out patient which means he gets to come home to us after his therapy appointmetns yay for that. the brace and shoes are another story in and of themselves still do not have them have not heard when they will be ready I am walking without a boot because it was starting to hurt my foot to be in the boot but it isnt too much better with just the shoes but its tollerable for now I kind of feel tightening going on in the ankle again so when i go bakc in november i may ask for some pt on my foot depending on what the pelvic pt brings me I am not sure how long this will be needed so we will see how it goes hugs to all who read my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment