Saturday, October 13, 2012

gyn update

Had another appointmetn with my gyn. She said that hysterectomy is not off the table for me yet but she is hoping to avoid it and hoping that the physical therapy will help with the pelvic pain. she said that if the PT does not help the next step is choropractor but that i need to do the pelvic pt first so that there is not a ton going on with my body at once. Pelvic pt is a huge uncharted territory for me so I am a bit nervous on this note but i guess this whole adbenture of living with endometriosis and IC is uncharted too.
She said that the fact hat my cycles are more regular is a good thing I am not so sure with that haha but I guess I have to take it as god news. I got my flu shot yesterday as well so I am feeling kind of icky today they say its fact that you cant get sick from a flu shot but every year that i get one i feel crapy for a few days afterward. I think that is about it for this post just taking life on day at a tie right now thursday is my second physical therapy appointment for my pelvis not sure how much detail ill be sharing on that over the blog lol but i will definately keep general updates comming and let you all know how it is working or not working  I will be going for at least six weeks the pt wants eight but insurance is only willing to cover six which is more than two like it would have been a year ago so i have no complaints

No comments:

Post a Comment