Tuesday, November 1, 2011

happiness and sadness all rolled into one

had another ob appointment today and brought mom with me so she could get questions answered. she asked what questions she had or more like I asked one for her. She asked if there was anyway to stop the endometriosis and the answer I already knew was no. but hey I guess just hearing it from someone who works witht he femals system works. Then she asked about the dreaded H word actually i btought that one up for her so that i did not have to try and explain it yet again. So tired of hearing it. She gace oll the usual reasons such as she is not over thirty and she has no children and if she has HRT the aendo will continue and with No HRT she would get bone loss and the last thing she said to us was a total shock to even me she said that if she did a hysterectomy with no GRT that i am at significant risk of heart desiease whoa stop nop need to hear no more scare the crap out of me ill take my pain rather than be afraid that im hoing to have heart issues ill keep at least some of my femal parts.
I go back for another and yes my final lupron injection january 12th and from there we will plan the surgery date oh and yes surgery is definate after this round of lupron. She said that a lap was a good idea but i was still hesitant but after today I guess it is an official part of our plan the joys of a chronic life long condition tryst me these are the times where i wish i was older. Mood swings are bad hot flashes are bad night sweats are not so bad yet ive had a few but i also got my add back therapy which has nothing to do with estrogen it is progesterone only as endometriosis thrives on estrogen. Well thats my update for today so a very emotional day reality for some reason hits harder with me when the docs are talking to someone else and im listening to them talk ugh well wising everyone a happy day

No comments:

Post a Comment