Tuesday, November 8, 2011

jake had his vet appointment today

My boy had his ears rechecked this morning. The doc said we are doing a meraculous job as his ears are 90 percent clear in two weeksi guess it usually takes longer. Any way only one week of treatment left for him thankfully. She said she can see all the way to his eardrum this time and the canal is nice and open which is good its not inflamed he just has a bit of depris left in there.
also i will be participating in a genetic study in hopes of finding easier treatments and diagnosis options not just me of course many of my endo sisters are doing thsi too im very excited on this one got a message saying the kit is on its way to me yay just have to wait for paperwork from the hspital and then get my op report and ill be good to go on trying to put an end to endo hugs to all of u

No comments:

Post a Comment