Monday, November 14, 2011

another set back

My back has been bothering me for a few days now and unfortunately my hip is very sore again. i go to my primary doctor tomorrow but im so afraid to tell her about my hip and back pain. i know she will take me seriously that is not the issue the issue is i need a new orthopedic doctor if she feels i need to be seen by one due to some issues that occured that are beyond my control but successfully made me never want to go back to the ortho I had before ugh so nervous and afraid to tell her.
She is still kind of new to my case and may not know all the information that i have doccumented on my orthopedic status she does know however that I have Spastic cerebral palsy. i am just hoping she is willing to try a few routes of treatment before refering me to another orthopedic so nerve racking. My last primay care physician wanted me back in AFO'S and my old ortho refused so i shhall see if i hit that road again ugh hate having cp because of the things it does to my body. All the extra stress and strain. I have been more active with less endo pain so now here goes the joint pain again ugh cant seem to won but trying to stay positive and im also afraid that they will request my records and see info abou the hip issue last yr and then ill be facing another injection of cortisone or surgery ugh fear sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment