Thursday, November 24, 2011

happy thanksgiving

Wishing all my readers a happy thanks giving i hope you all enjoy it as i plan to lol This week has not been the best for me but isnt the worst either for sure. I cant seem to make it thorugh a holiday without feeling yucky the fourth of july my endo and bladder were bothering me now my hip is bothering me and I have got one nasty cold going on here. On to brighter things i have been keeping myself busy whie trying to get enough rest to recover from the joys of this cold i did some cooking for thanksgiving I made chocolate fudge bananna bread cranberry bread and cooked an apple pie yay I love to cook when im up to it didnt realize how much i missed it
not sure how much time im going to spend out of bed today but at least some is planned again happythanks giving and enjoy the dai

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! We had a great day here today. Malayna and I are both fighting to get over nasty colds too and it's not any fun! I hope you feel better soon. Your bread and pie sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete