Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I did have my docs visit yesterday for ny knee and foot and a few other issues. I have tendonitis in my knee. My foot has really bad skin breakdown that is gettin worse rather than better. I have had the skin breakdown since I had my serial casting and the orthopedic said that it would go aay with no treatment I think that was around seventh grade or so for age purposes and it has bot gone away at all it has gotten worse so now I have to go to newengland foot and ankle for the issue. I never showed it to any doctors because i did not think it was a huge deal till it just got to the point of being uncomfortable.
she also told me that she feels that i need to see an ob between nw+ow and october but I am not sure when i will be making the appointment. She told me that I am at a high risk for infection in my foot so I have to keep a close eye on it and keep it cobered with bandages and cream well i think that is about it oh and i will be sparse until at least friday I am visiting family in dresden Mills from now until Friday having some me time with just my puppy it feels so good to just be spending time with him but i do miss his brother already.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You sure have been having a difficult time lately. Hang in there and take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Take good care of yourself girl! I hope that foot gets better quickly now that you have the cream. Glad you got to visit with family.

    ReplyDelete