Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Er loves me ha ha not really

ha d to go to ER again on friday because of pain. I was there for a long time but got my pain under control. i had my appointment on monday at the clinic but ended up seeing a nurse practitioner because the ob i was suposed to see had an emergency so they just basically gave me more meds and told me to come back on the 15th of september so ive been laying low again.
i am so upset because I could not make it to october like i wanted to so that i did not have to see different doctors it is so hard when that happens and it frustrates me alot. i feel so lost right now and so confused i do not understand how my pain increased so rapidly. this desiease is so unpredictable and painful it is so draining Im just feeling really down right now But i can still say that i will be ok This desiease may get me down sometimes but it will not keep me there forever. For any one who does not know about endometriosis you can comment here and i will answer questions as best i am anle.

No comments:

Post a Comment