Saturday, August 6, 2011

my week with the fam and update on things

I had a really good time with my aunt uncle and cousins. I had my puppy too. We just hung out and stuff really not too much action but we did go to a few stores. We went to hannaford wal mart and big als. Everything is so far to get to from where they l8ive lol but the scenery was nice. I saw BIW and got to see pieces of the new destroyer they are building right now.I came home yesterday and am glad to be back though I missed my other dog and mom and dad.
As far as the foot goes it is getting a little better but not much change. I am still waiting to hear from newengland foot and ankle for an appointment to see if anythign needs to be done with it because my doctor said it is too large of an area for her to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment