Thursday, April 11, 2013

trying to hold strong to my esercise plan as hard as it is proving

Fifteen minutes of walking every day is proving to be a bit more challenging than I had expected. a few years ago I was able to do thirty minutes of walking on a treadmill without a huge amount of fatigue but wow my body has definitely changed for the worse when it comes to that I have been walking fifteen minutes a day either in the house on rainy days or outside in the driveway on the few nice days we have had. Yesterday I took my nephew out in his stroller and walked around the driveway with him using his stroller as suport rather than my crutches. I am hoping that by June i will be up to at least 20 minutes possibly thirty but we will see how my body does adjusting and how long it takes.
I have also been noticing my right ankle turning in with walking when i get tired so i need to bring that up when I go for my next visit. I have had AFOs on both legs in the past because of this so that might be where I am headed next.i still have not taken pictures and have not forgotten just really busy hugs to all of my loyal readers Emma Amy malayna sheila and anyone else who reads my blog regularly thank you for the continued suport through ecerything

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you! Keep working at it and it will get easier and it will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete