Wednesday, April 17, 2013

appointment update from monday

have been rather busy but I know i said i would update on my appointment with my doc on Monday so here it isalong with a pt update. My appointment with the doctor went fairly well I am now on meds for nerve pain. i can not say or spell the name of the med but it is also often used to treat seizures. Hoping it works for me can not really say now since i have only taken one dose I will be sure to let you all know when I am on my regular dosing schedule which is one pill three times daily. She also took blood work to check for inflammatory markers in my blood to make sure I don't have arthritis before we started any treatments. This is the reason I like my doc so much she makes sure that it isn't anything serious before treating.
PT was Tuesday It went well. She told me to stick to what I am doing and gave me stretches to do for my quad muscle hamstrings and abductor muscles as I am having more spasms with physical activity. I have been sticking tot he program fairly well as I do not want my mobility to be lost the crutches are going well sorry still no pics hoping to get some today to put up for you I am charging my i pod now in hopes of sucess in getting them up . I think I am going to walk outside with my nephew when he wakes up if it gets warm out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment