Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Follow up with my rehab doctor today

I had another  follow up with my rehab doctor today I am now getting an AFO for my right foot and ankle. I go for casting on may 3. the orthotist and pt along with doctor feel that this is best not sure I am ready for it but it has to be done to keep me safe while walking

i am going for another spinal manipulation tomorrow. they seem to be keeping some of the pain down but i still have flares. I had one yesterday with the pelvis. I think its just going to be that i have bad days just wish that it was easier to accept. I get so frustrated when I am in pain and can not do what I need to.

Have a follow up with GYN on friday as well. I feel like I spend more time in doctors offices than I do at home. Hoping for good news at this appointment. I need some good news well I think that is about it for now  this is my crazy life hugs to all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment