Thursday, November 22, 2012

update on walking and pt and happy thanksgiving

wishing all of my blogger family who celebrate a Happy thanksgiving. Had another pt appointment yesterday she wants to phase out of the pelvic floor stuff because that is going really well and work on cp related stuff. She worked on my legs yesterday and said she is surprised I am walking and as functional as I am with my spasticity. that was really shocking for me. i knew it had gotten harder but living with tightness i dont realize it She told me to get another script for pt where I am having hip pain so lets see how this goes Im not sure that my insurance will cover any further pt but we shall see I see the orthopedic on the 28th and will be adressing the issue with him to see what he thinks. i went to see a physiatrist once and didnt really hit it off with the group they told me a had very little tone but aparently i have more than a little so I think i will skip going back to them and see where regular old pt goes

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Jenny! I'm glad the PT is going well. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do my best keeping up the good work its tough to do havign to work around pain two weeks out of the month hugs yo u

    ReplyDelete