Thursday, November 15, 2012

pelvic pt update and brace update

I finally got my brace on Tuesday and I had another session of pelvic pt today. Which means that she had to watch me walk  typical pt ha ha its good though cause it shows that they are looking at the whole person not just the one problem I am there for which is why I really like the pt that i see now. she instantly said better walking so i take that as a good thing and so far the brace is going well the only thing is I have to watch for skin breakdown or tender spots which i knew but just didnt remember to do so but I will be checking tonight and if anything is found letting them know where  to see if adjustments are needed
PT i never thought i would say this but it is officially helping. i can feel a difference this round it doesnt just feel like extra work yes its hard and it is work but it is decreasing the pain and symptoms of my bladder so I am willing to work my butt off if it means relief. keep the positive thoughts coming though cause I often jynx myself when i share the good news. I have been able to sleep through teh night now for two nights with no meds for pain.
the endo is still tough but I can say that I now know when that is acting up rather than just feeling constant pain I am much happier and feeling better thank you all for the continued suport and I hope all of you are well. Would my Emma and Malayna or their mommies drop me a hello I have been thinking of you both alor latley hugs

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny! I'm so glad to hear that PT is helping. Maybe someday Malayna will feel the same. I'm still following along, life has just been a little crazy lately.

    ReplyDelete