Sunday, May 8, 2011

rough week

Well i have had a tough week this week. I started feeling really crampy on monday and struggled with it until thursday until it got so bad i could no longer deal with the discomfort. Went to ER again after a seven month reprieve. i was so disapointed I just wanted to not need to go back for a really long time.
I got some much needed relief. Unfortunately i had to take the ambulance again but they were great and the Er staff were pretty good too the only thing that bothers me is they said there was no reason for the pain even though i told them repeatedly that i had endometriosis they did treat my pain and i guess that is all i can ask for.
i had to have another ultrasound nd it was so painful I was in tears. i think this was the worst one that i have had done and i have had many. I am pretty sure she had issues finding the blood flow in my left ovary she was kind of panicking and in turn I was laying there saying my god what is she finding or not finding and then i figured it out because she kept turning the blood flow tracker on and off and i heard it on my right side and not left for some time boy was i afraid thought i was going under the knife again ahhh.
The relief is thankfully she found it and no surgery for me ye tthank god. i have been in bed most of the week and weekend but I am starting to feel better. i have my scope of my bladder on tuesday and will update on that soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear all this. I hope you're feeling better soon. Good luck on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete