Saturday, May 14, 2011

another update

In response to your previous coment sheila Yes the cystoscopy has been rescguduled for the hospital under general anestesia.
i had my follow up appointmetn with my regular doctor thursday after going into the ER on the fifth for pelvic pain again. in the ER they said everything was fine when i went to my primary doctor she told me that i had some small cysts on my ovaries which normally would not cause pain but im not in a normal situation lol and she also said that it looked like my ovary was nearly attached to my uterus. i dont know if that was from ultrasoind report or from previous reports but any way im still confused and hoping i can hold out until june when i can see my GYN again because i can not do it this month with everything going on its jusst not going to happen. I am feeling pretty good right now but litterally i am taking it moment by moment again for the time being.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You sure do deserve a break and I hope it comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too Im getting really nervous for teh 27th already i hate this grr

    ReplyDelete